Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Campillo de Altobuey.

In August, some friends and I went to Ana’s village, Campillo de Altobuey, in Cuenca.
We stayed there from 3 to 7 and went and came back by bus, it took us 2 hours each travel!
Campillo de Altobuey has almost 2000 people living there; it’s a big village and has a pool, pubs, etc, so it wasn’t boring staying there.
The landscape is really nice!

We had the whole house for us, so we had to wash the dishes, clean our own cloths, etc, but it was worth!
By day we went to the pool, ride bikes or simply stayed sleeping until late, it’s summer!
And we did a party every night, that was our favourite part of the day, obviously.
The neighbours were usually old people, but they were very kind with us.

One of the things I love the most is travelling with friends, and this was a little like travelling with some of my favourite friends, so I loved that 4 days in Campillo.
Bibliography:
                      Ayuntamiento de Campillo de Altobuey

No comments:

Post a Comment