Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Chiva

The days 8, 9 and 10 of September Sonia, Claudia; paula and me went to Sonia's village Chiva.
It's a very big village close to Valencia.
We were alone, so we had to cook, clean the house, and do everything by ourselves.
The first day, when we arrived, Sonia's family were there, but they left the house that same day.
It's a big house with a very big garden.
We went to take a walk around Chiva. It's so nice!
That night we were cooking potatoes omelet and the oil feel into my arm, and so now I have a scar, and I had to spend the whole night with my hand in a water glass.
There was a pool, but only Sonia swam, because it was really cold!
One morning Claudia and Paula went to the supermarket to buy some milk, bread, chocolate, etc. and they got lost in Chiva!
They had to call Sonia to explain her where they were and explain how to come back.
Nero (Sonia's dog) also came with us, so we went to take a walk with him everyday.
The only problem was that the garden was full of cats.
The last day we had to clean the whole house.
I had so much fun and I want to repeat it every year!

Bibliography: Google Images
                         Ayuntamiento de Chiva

No comments:

Post a Comment